Gateway Pundit points out that the [non] stimulus package broke seven Obama promises. A lot of us knew that all of the O’Promises were worthless but we were outvoted by Americans enamored with shiny objects.
Good work, Dems!
It only took 3 weeks and the largest transfer of private wealth to government officials in the nation’s history for Barack Obama to break at least 7 of his campaign promises.
Sweetness and Light explains:
7 Broken Promises in Record Time
1. Make government open and transparent.
2. Make it “impossible” for Congressmen to slip in pork barrel projects.
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. (Even Congressional Republicans shut out.)
4. No more secrecy.
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a bill.
6. You’ll know what’s in it.
7. We will put every pork barrel project online.
You myrmidons out there who supported this guy had better start Hoping for Change.